If you thought fruity fashion was so last year then think again. This year it’s back and it’s bigger than ever. From watermelons to lemons, high street to high end, sunglasses to skirts, printed fruit is everywhere you look so grab a must have whilst it’s hot.
If your still not sure, there are plenty of low cost bargains to be found so grab a cheap and cheerful fashion find whilst they are still in stock.
It’s Friday and that means one thing.. Trying to resist going for a ‘browse’ in your nearest town tomorrow. One thing will lead to another and before you know it you’ll come back with bags full of impulse buys.
Plan ahead and bag one of these perfect Pom Pom shorts instead.
FYI pom poms are here to stay!
Look out for my new blog coming soon on how to shop savvy!
Yesterday the sun was shining and the temperature miraculously reached 20+ degrees. Today is a different story with the rain lashing against my window only dreaming of sunshine.
But don’t let that get you down, the peak of summer is nearly here and that means one thing: HOLIDAYS!
So be prepared for your annual trip by packing smart and looking stylish. Below is everything you need from the tiresome travelling, becoming a beach beauty and everything in between. Don’t forget to leave room for holiday souvenirs.
Five Top tips for sunshine success:
1. Pack light; the last thing you want is to be lugging around a huge suitcase to and from your hotel.
2. Comfort is key; a long flight calls out for a pair of formal joggers and a simple top which will be perfect on arrival to your hot destination.
3. Statement sunnies; however much you think makeup on the beach is essential, you are wrong. Applying makeup that only hours later will begin to melt or run after a dip in the pool is a no no, instead grab a pair of large sunnies which will hide any bare faces.
4. Take a tote; for the beach or expoloring, a tote is an easy staple piece that will carry everything from your beach towels to your tacky mementoes.
5. Tinted sun cream; last minute little cheat to keep you looking bronzed whilst your accidental sunburn subsides.